Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or in the process at another journal.
- Article length: 5000-7000 words, with an abstract of about 150 words.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text should be single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text with the source mentioned under.
- A one line bio with current designation, institutional affiliation and email address at the beginning of the document.
- Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition Footnotes.
- Adhere to the writing style outlined in the Author's Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.